The most advanced digital marketing course in Jamshedpur is now online. One to one interaction, continuous evaluation, practical project-based training, 11 certification from Google, SEMRush, and BusinessKrafts, certification on demand from Facebook and Microsoft, and most importantly, complete skill development through personal supervision.
Master Certification in Digital Marketing (MCDM) in Jamshedpur
- Learn from a top digital marketing consultant and academic expert
- Courses developed after rigorous research
- Multi-level learning platform
- Complete personal interaction
- Ability enhancement through real projects
- Learn by doing methodology
- CMS integration for continuous learning and evaluation
- Google Classroom activities
- WhatsApp and Facebook group base additional interaction
- Anytime email support
- Additional classes for slow learner
- Complementary skill development in web technology
- Dynamic teaching approach
- Lowest fee structure
- Pay per class only
- No pre-payment condition
- Free introductory classes for each learners
- Enrollment after demo
Importance of the Course
Although there are more than a thousand digital marketing programs both online and offline, very few of those are capable of helping you in learning digital marketing.
Most importantly, most of the programs or courses lack the essential curriculum criteria that can help in capability enhancement and skill development. Many of such courses miss the fundamental requirement of a digital marketing curriculum, i.e., the Strategical, Technical and Creative (STC) aspects.
Within such a vacuum, we have been in continuous demand as the most advanced and dynamic curriculum designer and course developer for digital marketing and web design for years.
Our courses are not based on some easy to do things like Facebook or Google advertisement; however, we concentrate more on strategy development, planning, analytics, ROI enhancement and success in any form of a marketing campaign.
How to advertise on Facebook or Google can be a module in a digital marketing program; but, it’s yet a small portion in a proper digital marketing course structure that has a learning-based outcome.
If you want to learn some small things, we aren’t the proper choice for you. You can learn those stuff on the internet free of cost through a few hours of browsing and surfing.
If you’re interested to learn through digging deep, there is no better option than us.
We have the most coherent structure of a Master Certification in Digital Marketing for the year 2020 in Jamshedpur.
This Course is for:
- Marketing students
- Graduate job seekers
- Junior and mid-level marketing professionals
- New entrepreneurs
- MSME owners
- Startup directors
To apply for this course, at minimum, you need to be a graduate from any recognized university in India in any discipline (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.Sc. IT, B.Tech, BJ, BMC, BJMC, etc.) with a minimum 50% scoring in the final examination. However, in certain circumstances, we may relax in the qualification criteria.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of marketing.
How to apply: apply online (application form will be shared soon) or call on 6299778386
Course Delivery Details:
Total 100 days – three days in a week – instruction of 3.5 hours, assignment for 4 hours, and evaluation for 2 hours each week – total hours: 70.
Batch Strength: 25
Marketing Fundamentals (03 hours)
This course will introduce you to the program with a framework to help you understand the basic principles of marketing and to organize and plan your marketing approach.
The basics of digital marketing and how to apply digital strategy in B2C and B2B contexts will also make a part of this course.
This course will help you in understanding digital marketing in a broad background.
In MCDM 2020, this course is a compulsory part, and you can’t proceed by skipping it.
- Program structure
- Curriculum approaches
- Learning outcomes
- Career opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Preparation and practice of marketing strategies
Basics of marketing
- Marketing as a branch of management
- Marketing objectives and goals
- How to prepare for the market
- Marketing funnel and customer accusation journey
- Market research
- Research environment, objectives and goals
- Research methodology
- Hypothesis formation
- Literature review
- Research tools and techniques
- Theoretical aspects of research
- Data collection and organization
- Drafting and documentation
- Drawing conclusion and suggestions
- Marketing plan
- Importance of marketing plan
- Marketing plan preparation methodology
- Marketing plan structure
- Marketing strategy
- Basics of marketing strategy
- Effective strategy guidelines
- Strategy evaluation
- Strategy implementation
Basics of Digital Marketing
- Traditional vs. digital marketing
- Power of digital marketing
- B2B and B2C context in digital marketing
- Strategy for B2B and B2C context
- PR, branding and digital marketing
- Assets in digital marketing
- Digital strategy
- Digital planning
- Changing scenario of technology and strategy sift
- Do marketing research for a given brand/product/service in a particular market segment.
- Prepare a marketing plan for a given brand/product/service in a particular market segment.
- Draft a strategy document following your plan.
Content Marketing and Strategy (10 hours)
While it’s about marketing, advertising, and publicity, content plays a crucial role. Whether it’s traditional or digital marketing, content is the core asset. Particularly to digital marketing, content plays a central role.
Any attempt of digital marketing can’t be ineffective if the content has been ignored.
Content strategy, the indirect mode of marketing, can help a digital marketer in numerous ways. But most importantly, in both off-page and on-page SEO, SMO, and customer accusation journey, content can be your best friend.
Since content makes a digital strategy smoother and fruitfull, we have made content strategy the first core course of this program.
The learning outcome of this course will be:
- You can define the target audience before creating content.
- You can create your content marketing strategies.
- Your content can be by your targets and goals.
- You can create result-oriented content.
- You can distribute content at the right time on the right channel.
- You can resolve issues like branding, PR, sales funneling, etc. through content marketing.
- You can evaluate and manage your content marketing strategies.
- You can manage metrics and measure the impacts of your content marketing strategies.
Content Marketing Basics
- Introduction to content marketing
- Role and impact of content marketing in sales funneling, branding, and PR
- Prerequisites in content marketing
- Content marketing goals and objectives
- Different types of content and their specific roles
- Career opportunities in content marketing
The Arts and Skills in Content Marketing
- The art of storytelling and content marketing
- Basics of good stories
- Writing skill development
- Concept and research
- Audience specification
- Structure and blueprint
- Readability, language, and errors
- Creative writing
- Plagiarism and precaution
- Info-graphics and graphic designing tools
- Image creativity, quality, and editing
- Image content conceptualization
- Photo editing and organizing tools
- Basic skill with Photoshop
- Basic skill with tools under CCL
- Audio-visual content
- Video editing
- Screen recording
- Audio-visual editing,
- Content presentation skill
- Content optimization and marketing
Content Creation & Targeting Customers
- In-depth content concepts
- Blog post
- Image and infographics
- Video and animation
- Newsletter and life-cycle email
- Editorials, ideations, research and formats
- Content creation goal
- Audience research
- Personas and prospects
- Weblog: meaning, definition and history
- Blogging philosophy
- Blogging as a content marketing strategy
- Blogging as an SEO strategy
- Blogging and affiliate marketing
- Myths and facts about blogging
- Characteristics of a good writer
- Content Strategy – concept, practice and principles
- Audience definition for content strategy
- Content styling and a brand’s personality
- Documenting content strategy
- Organizing and tagging content
- Content audit
- Success metrics of a content strategy
Content Promotion, Analysis, & Reporting
- Building an audience
- Influencer, email and comment marketing
- Guest blogging philosophy, principles, and practices
- Content promotion
- Social networking
- Paid advertising
- Core metrics of content strategy and analysis
- Analysis metrics
- Engagement metrics
- Page-flow graph
- Social signals
- Core vitals
- Do research, define the audience, build strategy, and prepare a blueprint for a unique content of your choice.
- Draft your content, ensure readability, edit for language and factual errors, and check for plagiarism.
- Publish your content, evaluate the strategic success, and prepare a report on prominent metrics and dimensions.
Social Media Marketing (05 hours)
For digital marketers and entrepreneurs, the wide range of platforms provided by social media brings enormous opportunities. These powerful channels of marketing are also highly cost-effective and easily manageable. However, any wrong approach to social media marketing (SMM) will not only lead you towards wastage of money, but it can also bring irreversible harm to your brand.
Any SMM campaign need to be data-based, target-oriented, strategic, specific and measurable so that it can be effective.
In the context of social media, optimization is more important than marketing. Content is more effective than advertising.
Keeping the complexity, challenges, and competition on social media, this course is designed in a systematic way that can help you in getting most of the platforms.
Learning outcome of this course will be as follow:
- You can research on the competitive scenario and customer distribution on social media.
- You can learn how to utilize social media to get maximum outcomes.
- You can optimize your social media presence for maximum reach and minimum investment.
- You can run A/B testing and pilot projects on social media.
- You can test the effectiveness of various types, forms, and target variations on social media.
- You can know the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors.
- You can evaluate the opportunities and threats that you need to be aware of before running a social media campaign.
- You can engage your audience on social media.
- You can run a successful social media campaign.
- You can evaluate the success of your campaign.
- You can redesign your campaign if required.
- You can apply the remarketing technique.
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Web linking of social media
- Strategic placement of social media like/follow buttons
- Strategic placement of social media share buttons
- Social media embedding
- Social media API integration
- Developer tools management
- Open Graph (OG)
- Access token
- Tag management
- Object tag
- Post tag
- Image tag
- Video tag
- Keyword tag
- Meta management
- Card management
- Author management
- Site integration
- Site verification
- Pin tool integration
- Tag management
- Site verification
- Site integration
- Object sharing
- Post sharing
- Tag management
- Instagram and other influencer based platforms
- Site integration
- Influencer management
- Content sharing principles and practices
- Content criteria
- Content quality
- Content creativity
- Content strategy
- Engagement metrics and dimensions
- Effect monitoring and testing
- Social media generic analytics
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- SMM research
- Platform analysis
- Channel analysis
- Media analysis
- Customer analysis
- Online distribution
- Demographic features
- Cultural context
- Socio-psychographic feature
- online behavioral aspects
- Competition analysis
- SMM planning and strategy formulation
- Plan drafting
- Plan criteria
- Plan principles
- strategy formulation
- Campaign administration
- Campaign goal fixing
- Campaign grouping
- Campaign pilot project and testing
- Campaign running
- Campaign analysis and evaluation
- Campaign remodeling
- Optimize your web content for relevant social media.
- Prepare a prospect analysis report for the most relevant social media for your business type and category.
- Analyze the competitive scenario for your brand/product/service on three most popular social media platforms.
- Run two sets of ads consisting two different variants of ads in each set on two most relevant social media platforms for your brand/product/service, and evaluate the success for the first week.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (15 hours)
Our online experiences are mostly controlled by search engines like Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo. Most prominently, Google is everywhere.
In fact, all digital marketing activities start with search engines and end with them. In the present scenario, no marketer can even dare to ignore the power of search engines.
Although search engines play multiple roles in digital marketing, everything revolve around search engine optimization (SEO).
Primarily, SEO is the technique and strategy of ensuring a higher rank of your website for organic (unpaid) search results. SEO helps in getting more website traffic from organic search results. Almost all traffic from search engine referrals are highly relevant to the specific web content, and they genuinely require what you offer through your website.
A well trained SEO professional can help a brand/company website gaining higher rank and visibility across search engines so that the brand/company can reach the right audience.
SEO is a continuous process and its effects last long.
Additionally, SEO is also helpful in content marketing and SMO.
Since SEO professionals handle one of the most challenging job, they are in high demand.
An SEO course is one of the most prominent modules of any digital marketing program.
The learning outcome of our SEO course will be as follow:
- You can understand both the basics and advanced principles and practices of SEO.
- You can learn the techniques of search engines and their continuous evolution with special reference to Google.
- You can learn what it is meant by a search engine friendly website, and how can it be fulfilled.
- You can outline the role of UI and UX design in SEO.
- You can learn the skill of optimizing the UI and UX design of your website.
- You can learn to develop keyword strategies and do keyword research.
- You can learn all the skills of on-page SEO.
- You can learn all the skills of off-page SEO
- You can resolve the technical issues of your website that can otherwise be hindrance in SEO.
- You can learn ling building skills and strategies.
- You can make your website responsive and mobile-friendly.
- You can resolve multidimensional SEO issues.
- How search engines work
- Algorithm change and effect on SEO
- Basic SEO strategy
- SEO friendly domain name
- Domain property
- Domain name selection
- Domain name extensions
- Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster
- Introduction to Search Console and Webmaster
- Search Console and webmaster tools
- Dimensions and metrics
- Search Console setup
- Submitting domains to Search Console
- Submitting URLs to Search Console
- Site verification
- Webmaster setup
- Robots.txt management
- Robots.txt syntax
- Robots.txt placeholders
- Robots.txt rules
- XML sitemap management
- Basic rules
- Necessary conditions
- Creating XML sitemap
- Submitting XML sitemaps to search engines
- Monitoring sitemap properties
- HTML tag management
- Meta Tags (Title tags and description tags)
- Nofollow tag
- Canonical tag
- H tag
- Other relevant tags
- Structured data management
- Structured data markup
- Schema markup
- Rich card enhancements
- Data highlight
- API integration
- Script management
- URL inspection
- URL parameter
- URL live test
- URL issue fixing
- Crawl and coverage issues fixing
- Redirection fixing
- 301 and 302 redirection
- HTTP Error fixing
- 404 and soft 404 error fixing
- 500 and 501 error fixing
- Mobile usabilities and responsive web design
- Rendering path blockage and speed optimization
- Search enhancement
- Rich card
- Testing tools, site health and page errors
- Search metrics and dimension
- Internal linking and link enhancement
- Keyword research and optimization
- Content quality inspection and enhancement
- Content distribution
- Strategic distribution of tags
- Post archive management
- Page and post taxonomy management
- Penalty issue management
- Link building & content marketing basics
- Directory submissions and local listings
- Niche back-linking
- Social bookmarking and social media back-linking
- Myth and facts
- Social sharing best practices
- Press Releases
- Content optimization
- ORM and influencer outreach
- Mobile SEO
- Local SEO
- Google My Business and Bing Locations
- Local SEO criteria
- Local SEO ranking factors
- Local SEO enhancement
In-depth Training in Common SEO Tools
- Search engine tools
- Google search console
- Bing Webmaster
- Google Optimize and Optimize 360
- Google Trends
- Analytics tools
- Google Analytics
- Analytics account
- Analytics users
- Analytics property
- Property matrics
- Property dimensions
- Integration of Analytics and Search Console
- Uber Suggest
- Google Analytics
- Keyword research tools
- Google keyword planner
- Google Trends
- Uber Suggest
- Competition analysis
- On-page SEO audit
- Off-page SEO audit
- SEO audit tools
- Screaming Frog
- Uber Suggest
- SEO algorithm updates
- Submit your website to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster.
- Create XML sitemaps for your website and submit the same to Google.
- Fix mobile usability issue of a given website.
- Conduct keyword research for your website.
- Optimize a webpage for search engine
- Create a blog post and optimize it.
- Analyze the content and keyword opportunity for a certain website.
- Analyze the search traffic behavior for a certain website.
Pay-per-Click (PPC) Marketing (10 hours)
Due to the cost-effectiveness and ability to deliver instant results, the popularity of PPC marketing is growing rapidly. The most prominent forms of PPC are search engine marketing (SEM), display network marketing (DNM), and video click marketing (VCM). Like SEO, Google also dominates the PPC scenario. All the three forms of prominent PPC marketing can be done through Google Ads.
Our PPC marketing course is designed in a more flexible way so that you can learn PPC strategies and tecniques in your convenience.
The learning outcome of this course are as follow:
- You can strategically plan an ad campaign
- You can define target the audience for an ad campaign
- You can skillfully use the Google Keyword Planner tool
- You can conduct a keyword research
- You can write a script for your ad campaign and optimize it for optimum effects
- You can scale and optimize media for your ad campaign
- You can promote offers and events of your company through Google Ads
- You can promote your products and services with quick results
- You can test and optimize different ad sets to improve the campaign effects
- You can effectively manage the budget for any ad campaign
Google Search Ads Management
- Planning and strategy building
- keyword research and planning
- Ad script creation
- Target audience fixing
- Offers and event management
- Campaign monitoring and analysis
- Pause and remarketing management
- Remodeling and adjustment
- Pay per click (PPC) budget management
Google Display Ads Management
- Display ad basic principles and practice
- Display ad strategies
- Display network ads
- Mobile ads
- Video ads
- Media creation, scaling and optimization for display ads
- Programmatic environments
- Display ad budget management
- Display ad monitoring and analysis
- Buying and selling display ads
- Create and optimize a search ad for Google Search.
- Evaluate the success of a display ad campaign.
Email Marketing (05 hours)
Email marketing is the oldest form of digital marketing. During last three decades, the strategies and techniques of email marketing developed rapidly. At present, it’s a tested effective mode of marketing. Especially at the conversion and retention stage of customer journey, email marketing plays a vital role.
This course will help you learning the most effective email campaign types and their measurements.
The learning outcomes of the course are as follow:
- You can plan and strategize an email campaign
- You can create and optimize the content of an email campaign
- You can create and manage mailing lists
- You can successfully run a campaign
- You can measure the results of the campaign
- You can fine-tune the campaign for optimal results
Strategic and Creative Email Campaign
- Effective principles and practices in email marketing
- Email strategy and planning
- Mailer listing
- Newsletter subscriber
- E-commerce customers
- App installer
- Remarketing listing
- Subscription form management
- Form creation
- Form placement
- Form organizing
- Email design
- Template creation
- Template automation
- Template optimization
- Content creation
- Content optimization
- Automated process integration
- Campaign creation
- Campaign automation
- Campaign evaluation
- Create and organize a mailer list through a subscription form on your website.
- Design an email template with offers and coupons for sales automation.
- Write a script for an email newsletter to promote the upcoming event of your company.
- Run an email campaign and evaluate the results.
- Develop a remarketing strategy
Google Analytics (07 hours)
Google Analytics is one of the ‘must use tool’ to evaluate the effect of most of your digital marketing activities. While our SEO course covers the basics of Google Analytics, this course will help you in learning the advanced aspects of the tool.
The learning outcomes of this course will be:
- You can monitor the effects of your digital strategies through Google Analytics
- You can study the in-depth aspects of your site traffic
- You can use the analytics data to create better and more effective digital strategies
- You can create your re-marketing strategy with the help of the analytics
- You can you the intelligent data for your next campaign
Optimize with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics set up
- Google Analytics insight and intelligence
- Acquisition and engagement metrics
- Conversion goal set up
- User conversion to goals evaluation
- Data statistics to optimize your marketing budget
- Measure the success of your acquisition and engagement efforts.
- Set a conversion goal on Google Analytics and measure the success.
- Create a re-marketing strategy by using the insight and intelligent report by Google Analytics.
- Create your Digital Marketing Portfolio
Outcome Evaluation (17 hours)
Continuous evaluation of outcome of the learning through practical projects and assignments.
Why You Should Learn Digital Marketing in Jamshedpur?
Although traditional marketing is yet there, it has been gradually replaced by digital marketing.
The growth of the digital marketing industry is tremendous. However, trained and professional digital marketers comprise only 9.2% of total marketers in India. There is yet a big vacuum. Companies are unable to get adequate trained professionals. Not only medium and big companies, but small businesses are also bound to hire trained digital marketing professionals to sustain their business.
The population of internet users in India and other Asian countries is rapidly growing. Such a situation is also creating necessary conditions for all businesses to sift towards complete digital marketing.
Businesses can no more sustain and grow, if they don’t have well defined digital strategies.
All these are just few reasons why a systematic training in digital marketing can bring you enormous opportunities.After completing our digital marketing master certification course in Jamshedpur, you can be among the 2.1 lakh digital strategy professionals that Indian companies need in 2020-21.
Objectives of Digital Marketing Course in Jamshedpur
The Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing (ACDM) course is a result of continuous demand from job seekers, marketing graduates, marketing executives and small business owners in Jamshedpur.
We were offering this course through classroom training for last two years. However, due to the worldwide pandemic caused by Covid19, we were bound to discontinue the regular course and start it online. While it’s about digital marketing, the online mode is also a very effective mode.
This course is designed to help you learn all essential skills, techniques and skills in digital marketing.
Digital marketing is one of the world’s most demanding career options in 2020. This course will not only prepare you to secure your dream career, but it can also help you in becoming one of the high paid professionals.
It doesn’t matter whether you know or don’t know the marketing fundamentals, this course can help you in from learning from the basics, and up to the most advanced digital marketing skills.
This course comes with a number of skill certifications including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google E-commerce, YouTube Marketing, Twitter Marketing, and SEMRus Associate along with our Course Completion Certification. In addition, we will also prepare you for the OMCA certification examination.
Digital Marketing Course in Jamshedpur – FAQs
- What is the minimum qualification required to apply for this course?
Any graduate with minimum 50% scoring in the final exam can can apply for this course.
- What is the course duration?
It's a 100 day's course.
- How much is the course fees?
Our course fees is flexible and that is based on modules. In all around, it'll be ₹8,000 if you select all modules to learn.
- Do you provide extra course materials like e-books?
Yes, we provide e-books, work templates and project guides with the course.
- Is there a flexible batch timing?
Yes, you can join a batch in your convenience, if available.
- Do you provide course completion certificate?
Yes, we provide course completion certificate with a number of other certificates from Google, Twitter and SEMRush.
Digital Marketing Training Institute in Jamshedpur
Digital Marketing Program in Jamshedpur
Digital Marketing Course in Jamshedpur