Do You Know?
Jamshedpur’s market has its own identity. Besides the large industries, the steel city houses quite good numbers of retail and wholesale businesses in diverse sectors. Not only the residence of Jamshedpur but also the people from far localities also depend upon the Jamshedpur market. While retail shoppers from Chandil, Sinni, Saraikela, Hata, Rajnagar, Sindri, Chaibasa visit Jamshedpur for purchasing of clothes, electrical, electronics, furniture, paint, home decors, farming equipment, vehicles, seasoned items, etc., small merchants from distant places such as Chaibasa, Ghatsila, Bhadrak, Barbil, Baripada, Kendujhar commute to the city to purchase on a wholesale basis.
A recent report by MarketVivo indicates a slowdown of business in Jamshedpur by 4.7%, which might go up to 5.4% in the next year. It is not a small figure. While medium and big businesses in the city are doing well, more than 800 small and micro-businesses couldn’t sustain. It is not a good indication. But, what’s the result behind such a downfall? Is any financial reason is behind it? Or is any policy by the government adversely affecting the market? None of the two has any role. While the market in Kolkata, Kharagpur, Patna, and Bhubaneswar flourished with an approximate 18% rise, why the market in Jamshedpur witnessed a downfall? Not only in Jamshedpur, few nearby markets, such as in Balasore, Rourkela, Ranchi, and Dhanbad, are also facing the same problem.
The main reason is that people are going online, but businesses in the local markets are lagging far behind. Surprisingly, less than one percent of small enterprises in Jamshedpur possess websites. Compare this with the percentage of people searching online, comparing prices and features, and then making a purchase decision. Compare this with the percent of people who prefer to purchase from home or prefer to know the latest offers and availability through a mobile phone. People have been gradually habituated to do everything with few simple clicks on a mobile screen, but we business runners yet believe that the old way is always gold. We are not adequately aware, how the digital way will bring growth and prosperity.
About 61% of more than 1500000 population of the steel city Jamshedpur have good earning sources. 69.4% of the populace use mobile phones, and more than 90% of them are users of smartphones. MarketVivo reported, 61.3% of the smartphone users search products and services on the internet before they make any purchase decision. 49.5% of internet users purchase from the local market, while the rest purchase from different eCommerce platforms. In comparison to 2019, the growth rate in searching on the internet is 19.3% in 2020. It is a giant figure. It is also a good indication that the tendency towards the digital way is growing as it is expected as well as good for micro, small, and medium scale enterprises.
While searches for businesses on the internet are rapidly growing, enterprises also need to go on the digital way and should have an online presence.
What is the Digital Way of Business?
- Having a website for a business that will work. I emphasize that you may have a website, but your site may not able to help you in your business growth. Having a good looking website is not adequate. You should have a website that is good for usability.
- Optimizing the website for Google and other search engines. Please note that a stunning website is of no use till it can help you in getting visibility to people searching for your products or services.
- Advertising on the internet through several low-cost strategies. Online advertising is the only cost-effective mode at present. I’m sorry to say that many business owners in India are unaware of this fact.
- Sifting to digital marketing or adopting a holistic marketing approach. I hope that you are already aware of the limitations of traditional marketing methods and strategies. Digital marketing is not only an alternative but also a must to do the requirement.
- Reaching more potential customers. It has never been so easy before the arrival of online marketing and lead generation platforms came into the scenario. You may ask us for more details.
- Generating more leads and converting leads to sales. Lead management has become more efficient. You don’t need to invest heavily in lead generation. Processes have been more autonomous.
- Earning better revenue and growing faster. It is what each business wants.
Does Digital Marketing Cost More?
No, never. In fact, the digital way of business (including online presence, digital marketing, internet advertising, web branding, online lead generation, and selling to a large customer base) is the most cost-effective approach. In comparison to the traditional form of marketing and business, digital mode costs less than half for an equal amount of gain. Trough your website and digital marketing campaign, you could reach a considerably high amount of qualified customers and generate sufficient qualified lead at half of the cost of your regular marketing and advertising.
Let me make clear everything with cost, features, and benefits.
Get a Website for Your Business
A business website has many advantages. Most prominent are:
- It’s a low-cost media for advertising and marketing
- It can provide you a wider market
- It’s able to bring high credibility and recognition for you
- It’s a new and automated marketing channel for your business
- It provides 24X7 customer engagement
- It’s a bigger and better display section than your shop’s window
- It helps you to compete with big enterprises without a headache
- It facilitates you for better customer relationship
- No documents, license or permission is required to have a website or do business through website
- It facilitates better sales and more revenue.
Now you may ask – how much a website cost? It depends upon the nature and size of your business, as well as your requirement, goal, and objectives. A small basic website will cost you about Rs. 5000 annually. A standard static business website will cost approximately Rs. 10,000 annually. A dynamic website with rich interactive features will cost you more but many times less than the benefits you will gain through it.
At the cost of a cup of tea a day, you can get a simple website through a website builder. If you are willing to invest more but not more than Rs 100 per day, you’ll get a high performing, dynamic and stunning website to meet all the needs of your online presence as well as you can grow your business with a faster pace.
Through your website, you may either showcase your products, services, features, offers, etc. or do marketing for your business or sell online or do all the tasks simultaneously. It also depends on the nature and size of your business and your goal. If you want to sell online, you may own a good eCommerce site by spending approximately Rs2,000 monthly. If you wish to add abundant dynamic marketing and advertising features to it, your monthly cost will not more than Rs6,000. At the expense of Rs200 per day, you can upgrade your business five times more profit.
Optimize Your Website
Having a website has no benefit if your potential customers don’t know about your website. You don’t need to spend money and advertise on your website. You only need to ask your website service provider to keep your site optimized so that people can find your website automatically on the internet while searching for some products or services similar to those you offer or sale in your city. When people get find your website on Google or Facebook, they will visit it and can know about your business, products, services, prices, offers, etc. Then they will be interested in your business that will lead them to be your customer.
Optimization of websites needs continuous effort and specific skill and competency. Your service provider will charge monthly, but the amount will less than the maintenance cost of your shop or office.
Advertise on the Internet
Post attractive banners on your website, linked Facebook page, Twitter account, Instagram, Google, and on more online platforms. Advertise what you want to declare. Post as much as you wish. You are not going to spend much. Just invest a few bugs towards circulating your posting and banners. People will gradually like, comment, and share your banners if you have adopted the right online advertising strategy. You’ll gradually reach more potential customers.
Do Digital Marketing
Prepare a clear goal-oriented strategy for digital marketing. Ask an expert to train you in this field. If you don’t have adequate time to look after the marketing and advertising aspects of your business, ask an agency to do everything for you. Within a few months of starting your marketing campaign, you’ll surely get back the returns that will grow month by month.
Digital marketing comprises many different types of low-cost marketing methods. Most prominent are Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Content Marketing. Ask an expert to prepare strategy, budget, and method. Start with a low budget; after getting the desired result, add more bugs gradually.
If you are interested in knowing the details of digital marketing, click here to read a useful article on the topic.
Website Design, Online Advertising and Digital Marketing Services in Jamshedpur
The reasons why small and medium businesses in Jamshedpur are yet not adopted the digital way are many, but one is highly visible. That is – the city lacks dedicated professional service providers in the field of website development, online advertising, and digital marketing. Jamshedpur, the prominent city in the state, should have plenty of such service providers. But, measurably, there are drastically few, and most of them lack vision and strategies to help other businesses to grow. Furthermore, just within a few years, about a dozen of such service providers closed their offices or sifted to some other fields. This specialized sector of service needs dynamic and visionary establishment with a strong orientation towards strategy, technology, and creativity. Only having the ability to build a website can’t help businesses to drive towards their goal. A business website should fulfill all business needs. Creating, designing, optimizing, and advertising a website requires a high level of professional skill and competency. Furthermore, digital marketing is not everyone’s cup of tea. Specialized skill sets and experience with strategic planning is the primary requirement for such assignments.
While you are choosing a service provider for your website and digital marketing need, make prolonged discussion with the farm. Be aware of each aspect – the type of the service, the included features, technical support, budgetary requirement, assured growth rate, return on investment, etc. Ask the firm to provide a blueprint on how they can help you in the growth of your business.
You May Choose BusinessKrafts
The primary objective of BusinessKrafts is to help start-ups and small and medium businesses to grow and go global. In this direction, the agency provides ranges of carefully chosen services that are most helpful for businesses in this digital era. You may hire BusinessKrafts for the following digital services in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
- Domain Name Registration
- Web Hosting
- Email Hosting
- Website Developing and Designing
- Web Auditing
- Web Security
- Business Data Protection
- E-Commerce Site Creation
- Website Maintenance
- E-Commerce Management
- Digital Marketing and
- Global Branding
Why to Choose BusinessKrafts?
It may be designing your website or doing marketing on behalf of you – you may choose BusinessKrafts for the following reasons.
- gives priority on client’s real requirements, budgetary challenges, and target;
- always suggest less competitive and low-cost mode for advertising and marketing;
- charges less for products and services in comparison to others;
- discusses details with the client regarding features, prices, additional benefit, and strategies
- provides tailor-made alternative plans against the regular packs;
- offers an adequate discount on big projects;
- charges on slab base – more services, fewer prices;
- takes all burden from the client’s shoulder;
- does marketing aftermarket research;
- takes cares of each paisa spent by the client;
- never promises beyond practically achievable;
- provides 24X7 white level supports;
- works with large networks of international reputation for technical support;
- always visionary and up-to-date;
- adopts a mixed approach of strategy, technology and creativity; and
- assures 100% money-back, if not satisfied.
- a top-rated web host, online store and website designer, SEO expert, marketing consultancy and digital marketing company in Jamshedpur
How to Avail Services from BusinessKrafts?
We have many options for our clients. You may build your own website through our easy website builder tools. It doesn’t require any technical skill. Use our ready-to-use templates, drag-and-drop features and interactive tools. Connect a domain to your website and instantly go online. It’s easy and cost effective.
Alternatively, you may ask us to develop and design a tailor made high performing website with as much as features you need. Depending upon your demand, pricing will vary.
For digital marketing services, you need to join an consultancy session of one hour. After complete discussion, if you’ll be satisfied with our proposal, you may offer us an assignments.
Our Other Services in Jamshedpur
Which services do you offer?
BusinessKrafts offers a number of B2B services that include digital marketing, marketing strategy development, marketing planning, market research as well as web design and development.
What are the digital marketing services that you offer?
We offer complete digital marketing solution that includes digital strategy, social media marketing, search engine (Google) marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, affiliate marketing, viral marketing, video marketing, email marketing and mobile marketing
What are the processes of marketing you apply?
Our marketing strategies go through a complete process of market research, strategy development, pilot project (A/B testing), implementation, review and revision.
How much do you charge for marketing services?
Our charges solely depend upon the time and manpower we invest in a project. However, our minimum charge for any project is ₹9,900. Higher will be charge if your project require high manhour investment
Do you have a rate card for digital marketing and other services?
Yes, we have a rate card for digital marketing and other services that can help you in calculating your digital marketing cost. Please visit our Digital Marketing Packages section to know more.